Thursday, March 27, 2008

i'll take mine with the hard mini marshmallows if you please.....


I've read a lot of different books lately. I've enjoyed many of them but felt they were all lacking in what I really needed to read right now in my life. Then my dear friend Colleen announced last week that she had finished her book. Guess what? I got to read a copy of the first draft. I spent most of yesterday wrapped up in my big red chair taking breaks to feed children and put them to bed. Then I was up till 2am last night reading till I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I finished it today with a great big sigh. It was exactly what I've been craving. Thank you Colleen for sharing and I can't wait for the world to read it. Tears of joy for a touching, delightful, lovely story.

4 comments:

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

how exciting for your friend! Sounds like it was a terrific read. Good luck to her.

Amber said...

That is so exciting... I can't wait until her book is available to the masses! Who would have thought that Spring Break would be the perfect hot chocolate weather???

Anonymous said...

I'm crying again!

Thank you, Sarah

kelly said...

oh i'm excited. i love a good book! you'll have to be sure to let us know when it's available to "the public"