Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Hunter's 4th grade class studied Oregon this past year. It's also been Hunter's dream for the past 4 years to travel in an RV. In 3 months we're packing it all up and taking a 10-day trip around Oregon. As an Oregonian there are places I haven't visited yet. I think I'm more excited than the kids. We've been trying to figure out how to document the trip and thanks to my friend Alison A. we are all set.

At the Oregon 150 Challenge they have hundreds of places to see and visit this summer. I can't believe how many adventures I've never heard of right in the Willamette Valley. We are signed up and ready to hit the road.

Did I mention I'm REALLY exited?

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is awesome. I just saw a commercial for the Travel Oregon group and decided that there are lots of places I want to go... in a few years. :) You'll have to keep us all updated on the worthwhile destinations.

Anonymous said...

My husband + I would love to rent an RV and go across the country seeing the sites. You will have a blast! Enjoy.

Ruth said...

Your going to have a great trip!