Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Why I'm in love with Philip Foster Farms

I have fallen in love with Philip Foster Farms! Here are a few pictures that I took while we were there. I couldn't get my camera off some weird setting so some of the pictures are a little off. I wish I could have captured their true intensity. I have to make a quick comment about the women's clothes picture below because the were just hanging jam-packed in an armoire in the women's bathroom. I just happened to find them because Gray was playing with the armoire door while I was washing my hands. My jaw dropped when the door swung open. The picture does not do it justice. At first I thought they were for us to try on but they are just for volunteers. My only other comment is that even pioneers sacrificed for beauty. One of the last pictures is of a curling iron they used by dipping it in their lanterns. They had to be very careful because it would burn their hair!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

woof nanny said...

I have a thing for clothing on the line. Lovely image.