Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I'm thankful for a loving, strong willed, creative daughter.

I'm thankful for good friends like these who still like to play dress up as much as I do.

I'm thankful for parents who love me.

I'm thankful for easy access to water .

I'm thankful that everyone I've known in Iraq came back alive.

I'm thankful for opportunities like these that broaden the minds of my children about the world they live in.

I'm thankful for a husband that laughs with me.

I'm thankful that this year my brother-in-law is cooking our Thanksgiving meal.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crabby Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! love the picture of you and Bryn... :)

Anonymous said...

I NEVER SAW A PICTURE OF YOU SINCE I CAME BACK TO PERU ...YOU REALLY LOOK GREAT!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF BRYN AND YOU ....BOTH SO PRETTY!!!