Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kiss Kiss


(picture by Hunter with Portland in the background)

"I don't like kisses!"

"Buy why don't you like kisses."

"They're too juicy. I only like hugs!"

Totally understandable. Only problem is I accidentally kiss him about 10 times a day. Even when he's crying after bumping his head and I automatically kiss the spot he exclaims through tears, "you kissed me." The best part is that after each and every accidental kiss he shows me how to bear hug. I get my kisses and bear hugs too. I'm a lucky mom.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL ..SINCE WHEN HE DOESN´T LIKED KISSES!!! WHY? HOW?...I WANT TO KISS HIM ONLY TO SEE HIS PICTURE HE IS SO CUTE!!!

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

that is so cute + sweet :)

Crabby Amy said...

what a cutie!! ;) Hey I just found this blog with some robot pictures....http://twiltla.blogspot.com/