Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ETSY

I've been shopping at Etsy for over a year now and I'm still absolutely in love with it. Did you know there are approximately 1500 robot items, 585 gnome items, and 11,955 star items. So much more than that with jewelry... cards... illustrations... collage art... candles... patterns... ceramics and the list goes on and on. Is there anything that Etsy doesn't have that's handmade?

Here are three of my favorite 2007 Etsy finds.

The Black Apple is by far one of my favorite places to shop. I bought these great Alice in Wonderland prints for Bryn's room. I also ended up buying gift cards, mouse pads, compact mirrors all with her illustrations for gifts and myself. Her packaging is just as much fun as the items inside.

Another favorite find is TAYLOR MADE designs. Even though I love making my own cards I am addicted to her line of gift tags. I even enjoy giving the gift tags as gifts. In fact I think I'm due for an order.


My last Etsy purchase of 2007 was from stOOpidgerl who does everything from fine art to photography to jewelry. There's a Ferris Wheel picture that is calling my name in her shop right now.


Can't wait to see what I find in 2008.

3 comments:

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

You are too sweet :)
I am so glad you like my tags and feel they make great gifts ~ I appreciate your kind words!

kelly said...

etsy is seriously awesome. i'm always finding the greatest stuff. i can't wait to check out your finds.

stOOpidgErL said...

Thank you sooooooooooo much!
You rock hard!!