Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a new year!


I think I'm still might be on island time and only a little late in contemplating the year past and the year just beginning.

2007
A year of trying new things… being in new places… daring… being remembered by others… being crafty(or the recipient thereof)… enjoying beautiful places… hanging out with friends… hanging out with family… being silly… meeting new friends and fitting in… enjoyed quiet and solitude… being married to a great guy… enjoying water wherever we were… watching kids growing up… developing own sense of art… and celebrating major milestones.

2008
I'm looking forward to enjoying a year of happiness where I am in my life right now. With a little more crafting motivation and Japanese language learning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: