Wednesday, May 7, 2008


I just found this photo of me as a kid and was so surprised because I see something from all 3 of my own children in my face.

I've been thinking that life is same ol' same ol' lately. Then I wrote a family update for my mom's family blog and realized how fun life is right now even if I've been feeling like I'm running from one day to the next.

Sean:

*Has a new business partner and is very excited.
*Running almost every day.

Hunter:
*Collecting aluminum foil. Wants to hold the world record for aluminum foil ball. Which is currently 1600 lbs.
*
Reading Spiderwick Chronicles and Diary of a Wimpy Kid over and over.
*Enjoying Boy Scouts.
*Playing the Catina song from the original Star Wars movie for his piano recital piece on May 17th.
*Taught himself how to make hand squeezed homemade lemonade and limeade. His family is enjoying it. Especially frozen into popsicles.

Bryn:
*At Tap dance class during free dance time her favorite move is the Bryn created Zombie swizzle.
*Has not decided on a piano recital piece yet.
*Enjoying a boxful of hand me down jewelry. A necklace she wore to school was taken by the teacher because it became a distraction in the class. Luckily, she got it back.
*Preparing to teach her friend Zoe and Meegan proper Hamster care.

Gray:
*Tree climbing.
*Still climbing into mom and dad's bed in the middle of the night.
*Will play Hot Cross Buns at the piano recital.
*Loving baseball season.

Sarah:
*After running a marathon last October I've barely run a mile since until last Saturday.
*Hoping to get back into the running grove.
*Managing it all.
*Having a great time getting to know Mako. A teacher from Japan.
*Hoping for a wonderful MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't kidding about the picture - they're all there! I love it.

Amber said...

Wow... you guys have a lot going on! When I first read about the aluminum foil ball, I thought you meant that Hunter's is 1600 pounds! I had to do a double take on that one. :)

Happy Mother's Day!

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

Sounds like a happy fun family you have there! I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

Rachael said...

Isn't it neat when you realize and can appreciate the good things in your life? You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE PIC!AND I SAW THE THREE OF THEM ON YOU...I KNOW THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFULL MOM´S DAY WITH THE HOLE FAMILY...AND OF COURSE YOUR NEXT AND VERY SOON BIRTHDAY!!!KISSES