Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gray's Garden

Gray's Garden not Grey Gardens. ohhhh I haven't thought about Grey Gardens in awhile but immediately thought of it when I wrote the title to this post. So I had to watch a clip on YouTube. I didn't fully understand the film the first time I watched it but then I watched the DVD commentary and realized how much of an influence it had on those early viewers. There's a Grey Gardens movie due out this November with Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange. How do you ever live up to a cult classic?

This is suppose to be the original trailer....



Now on to our own Gray's Garden.....


Mom: "Gray what do you need for the seeds to grow?"

Gray: "Sun, Care and Love."


The kids planted...
watermelon, tomatoes, pumpkins, beans, and it looks like carrots that we planted last year that didn't come up but seem to be sprouting this year.


With the sun finally out we're up and running in full summer mode.

1 comment:

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Hello from Canada! I'm hosting a Grey Gardens Week over at my blog...hope you can drop in!